28 November 2016

An interesting site on electronics and some files to print


I’ve been playing with electronics since I was a teenager. From those days, during the fabulous 80’s, there are many things that have changed scientifically in this field. But still some circuit designs can endure the test of time. Such circuits are fine for experimentation for the everyday hobbyist.
Although I had acquired some formal knowledge on electronics and electricity in general as college student, the information I find in some selected sites on the internet is really invaluable. One such site I distinguish is this: Talking Electronics. If you are interested in electronics before the days of Arduino read on...
This site, belonging to a veteran electronics professional, presents dozens of circuit designs and ideas and gives tones of practical information you can almost find nowhere else. The way some topics are presented is really revealing. Either you have formal knowledge on electronics or not, I recommend reading articles in this site. Perhaps, you will see things with a different eye.

Files from the site (books - articles)
I’ve been using this site for my recently re-emerged hobby for the last two years. Since I wanted to read some of the stuff away from my computer I spent some time to edit the layout of some articles and books from the site, so that would print nicely on A4 printer.

You can find below a list of books and articles in doc format that can be downloaded and printed.


None of the text is mine. All the credit goes to Talking Electronics.
http://www.talkingelectronics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment